Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens
The summary for the Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens: Cowpens National Battlefield is looking for in-depth research that would expand on what is currently known about the non-white male participants before, during, and after the Battle of Cowpens in January 1781. The park has only meager information about the role African-Americans, Native Americans, and women and children played in the Battle of Cowpens. Once completed, this research will be used to expand the interpretive programming and exhibits regarding these groups of people as it relates to their role in the battle but also within the scope of the American Revolution.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00538|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,593|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,593|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a request for applications. The United States Department of Interior, National Park Service is providing public notice of the intent to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified cooperative agreement with The Association for the Study of African American Life and History.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Alison Smith 4045075754
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area