Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp)
The summary for the Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp): The Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH) and participating Institutes and Centers (ICs) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) announce the continuation of the program for administrative supplements to research grants to support individuals with high potential to re-enter an active research career after an interruption for family responsibilities or other qualifying circumstances. The purpose of these supplements is to encourage such individuals to re-enter research careers within the missions of all the program areas of NIH. This program will provide administrative supplements to existing NIH research grants for the purpose of supporting full-time or part-time research by these individuals to update their existing research skills and knowledge.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-16-289|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||323011, 323023, 322961, 322957, 323014, 323013, 322964, 323022, 323009, 323017, 322965, 322966, 322960, 322958, 323025, 322956, 323008, 322959, 323015, 323018, 322955, 322962, 322963, 322967, 323016, 323010, 323020, 323021, 323019, 323024, 322954, 32|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Human Genome Research; Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders; Research and Training in Complementary and Integrative Health; National Center on Sleep Disorders Research; Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health; Minority Health and Health Disparities Research; Trans-NIH Research Support; NIH Office of Research on Women's Health; National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences; Research Infrastructure Programs; Nursing Research; Cancer Research Manpower; Cardiovascular Diseases Research; Lung Diseases Research; Blood Diseases and Resources Research; Translation and Implementation Science Research for Heart, Lung, Blood Diseases, and Sleep Disorders; Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research; Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research; Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research; Biomedical Research and Research Training; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research; Aging Research; Vision Research; Medical Library Assistance; International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 29, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 25, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Independent school districts
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Please see full text of funding opportunity for complete details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...