Research on Pathways Linking Environments, Behaviors and HIV/AIDS (R01)
The summary for the Research on Pathways Linking Environments, Behaviors and HIV/AIDS (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Pathways Linking Environments, Behaviors and HIV/AIDS (R01): This Program Announcement calls for research studies on the relationships among social environments, individual behaviors, and the incidence and prevalence of HIV/AIDS in populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Pathways Linking Environments, Behaviors and HIV/AIDS (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-114|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Abuse Research Programs 93.282 Mental Health National Research Service Awards for Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 03, 2007 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to|
|Posted Date:||Dec 27, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 02, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.865 -- Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education Independent school districts City or township governments Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...