Research on Social Work Practice and Concepts in Health (R03)
The summary for the Research on Social Work Practice and Concepts in Health (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Social Work Practice and Concepts in Health (R03): The ultimate goal of this program announcement is to encourage the development of empirical research on social work practice, concepts and theory as these relate to the NIH public health goal of improving health outcomes for persons with medical and behavioral disorders and conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Social Work Practice and Concepts in Health (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-082|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.273 Alcohol Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 02, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 02, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Public and State controlled institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Applications from foreign institutions must conform to the NIH s policy for foreign grants. See http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps/part_iii_5.htm.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...