Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology
The summary for the Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCEZID, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology: Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious
|Federal Grant Title:||Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCEZID (HHS-CDC-NCEZID)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CK12-120305CONT17|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 27th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 27th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 27th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-CK12-1203: - American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCEZID
- • CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . .
- • Ecological Surveillance for High-Consequence pathogens in Sierra Leone
- • 2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectiou...
- • Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Scree...
- • CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology