Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Impacted Maintenance, Cultural & Natural Resource Sites
The summary for the Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Impacted Maintenance, Cultural & Natural Resource Sites grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Impacted Maintenance, Cultural & Natural Resource Sites: Native plant restoration and volunteer engagement at Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA). The actions proposed in this project are to collect native plant propagules, grow the plants in a native plant nursery and remove invasive plants. Each year, more than 1600 students and 2,000 community volunteers participate in such actions at the nurseries. In the process, they learn about the value of the national park resources and the importance of biodiversity.
|Federal Grant Title:||Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Impacted Maintenance, Cultural & Natural Resource Sites|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00144|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 01, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$148,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$148,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- KRISTINA BLISS, 805 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...