Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)
The summary for the Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage revision applications (formerly called "competing revisions") from currently funded NCI U01 research projects proposing to expand upon the original research question(s) or otherwise accelerate progress for the parent study by incorporating informatics methods, tools or resources developed through current or previous support from the NCI Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR) Program. Awards from this FOA are meant to spur novel collaborations and to incentivize the adoption, adaptation, and integration of these informatics technologies in support of the appropriate research communities. As a component of the NCI ITCR program, this FOA aims to promote interdisciplinary collaboration in the adoption and enhancement of innovative informatics methods, tools, and resources that enable cancer research and accelerate scientific discovery.
|Federal Grant Title:||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-19-061|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 26th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P50 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
- • Integrative Cancer Biology Programs
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R21)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...