Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
The summary for the Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program: The purpose of the Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program is to provide support to entities that need assistance to plan, organize and develop a health care network because they do not have a significant history of collaboration and are not sufficiently evolved to apply for a three year Rural Health Network Development Grant. This support may be sufficient to jumpstart a network into becoming operational and developing strategies for becoming sustainable. The grant program supports one year of planning to develop and operationalize health care networks, consisting of at least three health care providers, in rural areas. Successful applicants can use one-year Planning Grants for laying the foundation of a rural health network to: 1. Identify potential collaborating network partners in the community/region; 2. Convene potential collaborating network partners; 3. Conduct planning activities, which could include: -Undertaking a community health needs assessment; -Identifying the most critical need of potential network partners to ensure their viability; -Identifying factors that will lead to the networks sustainability, i.e. enumerating the benefits that will accrue to network participants if their network is successful; -Developing a business, operation or strategic plan; -Developing a plan for the networks sustainability; -Carrying out organization development activities, e.g. creating a formal MOA/MOU; establishing a network board; establishing bylaws; applying for 501(c)3 status, etc; or 4.Begin carrying out network activities, including activities to promote the networks sustainability.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Outreach and Rural Network Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Sep 22, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 22, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Nov 06, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The applicant must be a public or nonprofit entity that represents a network that includes at least three or more health care providers. In addition, the grantee must meet at least one of three following requirements: 1) The applicant organization must be located in a designated rural area or in a rural zip code of an urban county (the list of designated rural areas is included with the application materials and can also be found on the website: www.ruralhealth.hrsa.gov/funding/eligibility.htm). 2) The applicant organization exists exclusively to provide services to migrant and seasonal farm workers in rural areas and is supported under Section 330G of the Public Health Service Act. These organizations are eligible regardless of the urban or rural location of the administrative headquarters; or 3) The applicant is a Tribal Government or Tribal Organization that delivers services on reservations or federally recognized Tribal lands. (documentation status must be included.) Faith-based organizations are encouraged to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Worrell, Mary, Program Analyst, Phone 301-443-5181, Fax 301-443-5461, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Worrell, Mary
- Similar Government Grants
- • Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Medication-Assisted Treatment Expansion (RCORP...
- • Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Grant Program
- • RHND Grant Program
- • Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care