Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS (RWHAP) Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement. The goal of this cooperative agreement is to provide comprehensive technical assistance to RWHAP Part A Planning Councils and Planning Bodies (Planning Councils/Bodies) to enable them to enhance their abilities to successfully meet legislative responsibilities. In an effort to meet goals and legislative responsibilities, the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) will engage an organization with national reach to provide Planning Council- and transitional grant area (TGA) Planning Body-related technical assistance to recipients, jurisdictional leadership, and Planning Councils/Bodies support staff. Comprehensive site visits conducted by the HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) Division of Metropolitan HIV/AIDS Programs (DMHAP) for each of the 52 RWHAP Part A jurisdictions have identified a critical need for an ongoing, comprehensive technical assistance mechanism for Part A Planning Councils/Bodies. This technical assistance and support will enable them to enhance their abilities to successfully meet legislative requirements, strengthen their role in providing essential engagement of people with HIV, and increase the involvement of prevention and care and treatment providers in the RWHAP Part A planning process. The recipient of this cooperative agreement will offer a full range of technical assistance delivered through both in-person and virtual methods, including but not limited to creating and updating resource guidance tools. This technical assistance will include, but is not limited to, on-site and distance learning training and TA, national webinars, group learning sessions, creation of training materials and other resources, and training of trainers. Target audiences will include Planning Councils/Bodies, Part A recipients, jurisdictional leadership, and Planning Councils/Planning Bodies support staff. The recipient will work with TargetHIV as the forum to disseminate information, materials, and products.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-20-064|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 29th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 29th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||October 17th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 17th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 17th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible organizations include public and nonprofit private entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations, Tribes and tribal organizations, schools and academic health science centers.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Helen Rovito at (301)443-3286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America - Systems Coordination Provider
- • Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America - Technical Assistance Provider
- • AIDS Education and Training Centers - National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technol...
- • Building Capacity for HIV Elimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Jurisdictions
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Cent...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care
- • Regional Genetics Networks