SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late Stage Development (SB1, R44) Clinical Trial Required
The summary for the SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late Stage Development (SB1, R44) Clinical Trial Required grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late Stage Development (SB1, R44) Clinical Trial Required: The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage applications from small business concerns (SBCs) to the newly re-authorized Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) program. The FOA aims to facilitate the transition of previously or currently funded SBIR and STTR Phase II and Phase IIB projects to the commercialization stage by providing additional support for technical assistance and later stage research and development (R and D) not typically supported through Phase II or Phase IIB grants or contracts. This may include independent replication of key studies, Investigational New Drug (IND)-enabling studies, clinical studies, manufacturing costs, regulatory assistance, or a combination of services. Although a significant amount of the work in a CRP award may be subcontracted to other institutions, the Small Business Concern (SBC) is expected to maintain oversight and management of the R and D throughout the award.
|Federal Grant Title:||SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late Stage Development (SB1, R44) Clinical Trial Required|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-335|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.173, 93.233, 93.242, 93.273, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.853, 93.866, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 5th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 5th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||August 5th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 5th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 11th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 5th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...