SCI Loggerhead Shrike Release
The summary for the SCI Loggerhead Shrike Release grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SCI Loggerhead Shrike Release: The purpose of this agreement is to release captive reared shrikes in calendar year 2010 in order that the following goals are achieved: 1) Release up to three (3) adult pairs; 2) Release 25 to 30 juveniles 3) Release between 6 to 8 single female or single male shrikes, as necessary, to wild individual shrikes holding established territories and/or are available from the captive breeding program; and 4) Provide supplemental feeding and appropriate monitoring at ten to fifteen sites (the actual number depending on the success of adult pair releases), to include all 2010 release sites. Work will be performed at San Clemente Island, CA.
|Federal Grant Title:||SCI Loggerhead Shrike Release|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-10-R-SCIREL|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2010 Offer|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2010 Offer|
|Posted Date:||Feb 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$394,066|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$394,066|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo Contract Specialist Phone 619-532-1159
Contract Specialist [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen