Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R03)
The summary for the Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R03): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to (1) promote preclinical, translational, clinical and epidemiological research in pain medications use in children or in pregnant women to fill knowledge gaps in safe use of the pain medications in these special populations; and (2) develop effective instruments or approaches to assess and evaluate maternal and child outcomes of pain medication treatments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-16-313|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||323673, 323674|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Posted Date:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Feb 7, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
City or township governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Independent school districts
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...