San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2016
The summary for the San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2016 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2016: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 9 (EPA) is soliciting proposals under this announcement from eligible entities to improve water quality and restore aquatic habitat (i.e. wetlands) in San Francisco Bay and its watersheds. Proposals must fully describe the scope of the project, budget and environmental results. Criteria, as described in Section V, will be used to evaluate proposals.
|Federal Grant Title:||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2016|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R9-SFBWQIF-16-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||The San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 27, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 26, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2016
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Luisa Valiela, 415-972-3400
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors