San Nicolas Island Fox Monitoring and Demography
The summary for the San Nicolas Island Fox Monitoring and Demography grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
San Nicolas Island Fox Monitoring and Demography: The primary objectives of this research project are: 1) Implement the established annual fox monitoring program which will provide a reliable index and/or estimation of population size, dynamics, health, and trends; 2) Conduct the field portion of the fox monitoring program between July 2007 through November 2007; and, 3) Consolidate data collected during the field season into a comprehensive report. The agreement period will be for 12 months with four (4) 12-month options for a total maximum duration of 60 months.
|Federal Grant Title:||San Nicolas Island Fox Monitoring and Demography|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-07-R-0018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 31, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,949|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Brown
Phone (619) 532-1266 firstname.lastname@example.org NAVFAC SW POC
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen