Santa Monica Mountains Fund
The summary for the Santa Monica Mountains Fund grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Santa Monica Mountains Fund: The objective of this Task Agreement is to provide managerial and accounting tasks related to student internships, scholarly fellowships and scientific workshops in cooperation with SMMNRA. Projects contribute to the interpretive, education, resource restoration, resource protection and research goals of the SMMF and the SMMNRA and will foster development of relationships with area students and scientists broadening the awareness and support of NPS programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS8548100014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 06, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 06, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 05, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$135,865|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$135,865|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$135,865|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Facilitate scientific and educational activities in the Park, and the project proposed will be conducted cooperatively, consistent with the conditions set forth in the existing Cooperative Agreement between NPS and SMMF.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source Task Agreement partnership announcement to Santa Monica Mountains Fund.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss Contract Specialist Phone 805-370-2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...