Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $5,000,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds. PEPFAR 3.0 focuses on achieving sustainable control of the global HIV epidemic through a focus on transparency, accountability, and impact aligned with the UNAIDS 95-95-95 targets in Mozambique. The strategy emphasizes accelerating testing and treatment strategies, expanding prevention, using quality data, supporting and strengthening country ownership, and leveraging partnerships with the public and private sectors. eHealth is foundational to achieving PEPFAR and National targets. As a result, health informatics is essential to manage the volume of patient data through a number of interrelated activities: Design, develop, implement, maintain, evaluate, and use secure, standards-based, interoperable patient and aggregate level health information systems (HIS) for data-driven decision-making for program improvement; Develop, implement, evaluate, and/or adopt country eHealth/Digital Health strategies, governance, and policies; Develop indigenous health informatics; Monitor and evaluate HIS implementation; and Transition ownership of systems to the country. Ongoing support for systems governance, interoperability, and workforce capacity are most necessary especially as countries need to optimize HIS systems and human resources for health (HRH) staffing allocation based on site-level programmatic data, link disparate HIS to enable 95-95-95 tracking, and sustain PEPFAR’s strategic investments in HIS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2057|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 17th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||January 17th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 24th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Dale
- Similar Government Grants
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Achieving Undetectable=Untransmittable in India through Quality Laboratory Testing, Workfo...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...