School Leadership Grant Program CFDA 84.363A
The summary for the School Leadership Grant Program CFDA 84.363A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
School Leadership Grant Program CFDA 84.363A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The School Leadership Grant Program (SLP) is designed to assist high-need local educational agencies (LEAs) in recruiting and training principals (including assistant principals) through such activities as: Providing financial incentives to aspiring new principals. Providing stipends to principals who mentor new principals. Carrying out professional development programs in instructional leadership and management. Providing incentives that are appropriate for teachers or individuals from other fields who want to become principals and that are effective in retaining new principals. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.363A. Applications for grants under the SLP--CFDA Number 84.363A must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||School Leadership Grant Program CFDA 84.363A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-020510-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||School Leadership|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Feb 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 06, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: High-need LEAs; consortia of high-need LEAs; and partnerships of high-need LEAs, non-profit organizations (which may be a community- or faith-based organization), and institutions of higher education. Applicants must identify and confirm in their applications that the participating LEAs meet the definition of high-need LEA in section 2102(3) of the ESEA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Beatriz Ceja U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W210 Washington, DC 20202-5960 Telephone: (202) 205-5009 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Mailbox [Schoolleadershipmatters@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): School Leadership Program CFDA Number 84.363A
- • School Leadership Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...