Sci Loggerhead Predator Mgmt
The summary for the Sci Loggerhead Predator Mgmt grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sci Loggerhead Predator Mgmt: The purpose of this agreement is to depress non-native predator populations in order to minimize predation pressure upon the loggerhead shrike, particularly during the breeding season. The Recipient shall attempt to identify species of predator responsible for incidences of depredation at all known shrike nests and apparent loggerhead shrike predation in order to determine relative importance of native and non-native predator species on loggerhead shrike nesting success and survivorship. Work will be performed at San Clemente Island, CA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sci Loggerhead Predator Mgmt|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-10-R-SCIPRM|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2010 Offer|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2010 Offer|
|Posted Date:||Feb 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$616,775|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$616,775|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo Contract Specialist Phone 619-532-1159
Contract Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen