Secondary Analyses and Archiving of Social and Behavioral Datasets in Aging (R03)
The summary for the Secondary Analyses and Archiving of Social and Behavioral Datasets in Aging (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Secondary Analyses and Archiving of Social and Behavioral Datasets in Aging (R03): The purpose of this FOA is to solicit R03 applications for up to two years for (1) secondary analysis of data on aging in the areas of psychology, behavioral genetics, economics, demography or (2) archiving and dissemination of data sets to enable secondary analysis.
|Federal Grant Title:||Secondary Analyses and Archiving of Social and Behavioral Datasets in Aging (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AG-13-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 17, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavior...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Clinical Trial Requ...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Independent Clinica...
- • Transition to Aging Research for Predoctoral Students (F99/K00)
- • Integrative Research to Understand the Impact of Sex Differences on the Molecular Determin...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: SBIR (R43/44) Initiat...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: STTR (R41/42) Initiat...
- • Technology and Aging: NIA Small Business Technology Transfer Program Initiative (STTR [R41...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...