Selah-Moxee Irrigation District Feasibility Investigation
The summary for the Selah-Moxee Irrigation District Feasibility Investigation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Selah-Moxee Irrigation District Feasibility Investigation: Support and stimulate the further development of water conservation by encouraging implementation of water conservation measures and identify voluntary reduction in water diverted from the Yakima River, to improve the availability of water supplies for irrigation, and to protect and enhance fish and wildlife resources, including wetlands, while improving the quality of water in the Yakima River basin.
|Federal Grant Title:||Selah-Moxee Irrigation District Feasibility Investigation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (YRBWEP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 24, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 24, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Dec 9, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Dec 9, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Dec 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,180|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,180|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Water districts, irrigation districts, individuals, or other entities eligible to participate in the Yakima River Basin Water Conservation Program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharon Hamson, Grants Management Specialist, 509-575-5848
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • SDBOC ELIPS Phase IID
- • Roza Irrigation District YRBWEP Implementation
- • Kittitas Reclamation District North Branch Canal Lining-Phase II
- • 2016-2020 YRBWEP Technical Support
- • Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec. 1203 & 1207
- • Water Quality Monitoring at Kiona
- • YRBWEP Implementation
- • YRBWEP Feasibility Study
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects