Sensitive Plants Research and Implementation, Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL), San Diego, CA
The summary for the Sensitive Plants Research and Implementation, Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL), San Diego, CA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sensitive Plants Research and Implementation, Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL), San Diego, CA: The purpose of this Cooperative Agreement is to assess population trends and ecological requirements of Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL) Chorizanthe orcuttiana, Piperia cooperi, and Corethrogyne filaginifolia var. incana populations and surrounding habitat, and analyze results to better inform an understanding of the species' status and ecological requirements for one full year/growing season; to conduct erosion control and vegetation management and research in the areas of the current populations at NBPL to maintain and promote them for one full year/growing season and to experiment with propagation and transplantation of the sensitive species in the on-site greenhouse, and provide specific, detailed protocols and guidelines for successful propogation and transplantation of each species at Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, California.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sensitive Plants Research and Implementation, Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL), San Diego, CA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-13-R-PLNTIMPL|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2013 Proposals are due by 1600 Local Time|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2013 Proposals are due by 1600 Local Time|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 03, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$121,935|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$121,935|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo
Cooperative Agreement Administrator
NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND 619-532-1159
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen