Shoreline Repair: Point No Point and Bay Forest Theodolite Tracking Station, NAS Paxtuxent River, MD
The summary for the Shoreline Repair: Point No Point and Bay Forest Theodolite Tracking Station, NAS Paxtuxent River, MD grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVFAC Washington DC, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Shoreline Repair: Point No Point and Bay Forest Theodolite Tracking Station, NAS Paxtuxent River, MD: The primary purpose of this Cooperative Agreement is to repair the shoreline adjacent to the Point No Point and Bay Forest Theodolite tracking stations at NAS Patuxent River. The Point No Point Theodolite station is located in Dameron, MD and the primary objective at this site is to repair approximately 160 linear feet of shoreline with a rock revetment. The Bay Forest Theodolite station is located in Lexington Park, MD and the primary objective at this site is to repair approximately 120 linear feet of shoreline with a rock revetment. This effort supports various requirements of the NAS Patuxent River Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP) to implement shoreline protection measures in support of shoreline erosion management. INRMPs offer a coordinated approach for incorporating ecosystem management efforts into the management of natural resources at DoD installations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Shoreline Repair: Point No Point and Bay Forest Theodolite Tracking Station, NAS Paxtuxent River, MD|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVFAC Washington DC|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40080-08-LTC-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 02, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 02, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tammey Crouse Contracting officer Phone 202-685-3162
Contracting Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NAVFAC Washington DC
- • FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign
- • FY20 NSF DAHLGREN STURGEON HABITAT
- • MONITORING AVIAN PRODUCTIVITY AND SURVIVORSHIP (MAPS), NSF DAHLGREN & NSF INDIAN HEAD
- • Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD
- • NSA Bethesda Stream Restoration