Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations
The summary for the Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food for Progress 10606, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Foreign Agricultural Service, Office of Global Programs, Food for Progress branch requests comments from the public to inform its future food security and agricultural sector development programming. This Request for Information (RFI) offers the opportunity for interested parties to share challenges and propose interventions which may potentially contribute to the expansion of global agricultural production and trade in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) committed to open and free enterprise while reducing their environmental impact. Responses should include as much detailed data, research, and suggestions as possible to facilitate and bring to scale transformative breakthroughs in climate-smart agriculture. This is not a notice of funding opportunity or a request for proposals.Respondents should submit their comments to PPDED@fas.usda.gov.
|Federal Grant Title:||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food for Progress 10606 (USDA-FAS-GP-10606)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-2021-002|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 11th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||June 11th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||July 16th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 24th, 2021|
- Category Explanation
- This is a Request for Information (RFI).
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Request for Information (RFI) only. This is not a notice of funding opportunity or a request for proposals.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kevin Alonzo,
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2023 Food Assistance Proposal Instructions and Request for Applications FOOD FOR PROGRE...
- • FY 2022 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO
- • FY 2022 FFPr Standing NOFO
- • United States Department Of Agriculture Food For Progress Program
- • Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Financing Innovations for Small and Medium Agri...
- • Food for Progress
- • Food for Progress Program
- • FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO
- • FY 2021 FFPr Standing NOFO
- • FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO 2