South Florida EPMT Data Management Internship
The summary for the South Florida EPMT Data Management Internship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
South Florida EPMT Data Management Internship: Youth Engagement and Development Program. The project objective is to support and stimulate work, education and training opportunities for a young adult through collaborative participation in assisting the Exotic Plant Management (EPMT) Program Coordinator and team with coordinating data management activities for field activities involving prep work and post-field work.
|Federal Grant Title:||South Florida EPMT Data Management Internship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00178|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,974|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of Interior, National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project without full and open competition under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00031 with the Student Conservation Association, a partner under the Youth Engagement and Development Program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Alison Smith 404-507-5754
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...