Specialized Centers for Cell-Based Therapy (Scct) for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Data and Coordinating Center (Dcc)
The summary for the Specialized Centers for Cell-Based Therapy (Scct) for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Data and Coordinating Center (Dcc) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Specialized Centers for Cell-Based Therapy (Scct) for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Data and Coordinating Center (Dcc): The primary objective of the Specialized Centers of Cell-based Therapy (SCCT) programs is to foster multidisciplinary research on clinically relevant questions thereby enabling basic science findings to be more rapidly applied to clinical problems. Recent discoveries provide new and unprecedented opportunities for the therapeutic use of stem, progenitor, and differentiated cells for new treatments. Stem cell research, coupled with regenerative medicine, offers the potential to treat major diseases of interest to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHBLI). The objective of this program is to establish and maintain (1) Specialized Centers for Cell-based Therapy (SCCT) to perform preclinical and clinical studies for cell- based therapy and (2) a Data and Coordinating Center (DCC) for the program. The clinical and basic research supported through this Request for Applications (RFA) will be related to cell-based therapy for the treatment of heart, lung, and blood diseases.
|Federal Grant Title:||Specialized Centers for Cell-Based Therapy (Scct) for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Data and Coordinating Center (Dcc)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-04-017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research 93.838 Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2004|
|Posted Date:||May 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 17, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 21, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.839 -- Blood Diseases and Resources Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...