St. Paul's Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva
The summary for the St. Paul's Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
St. Paul's Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a modification to a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||St. Paul's Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-18-NERO-0080|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 21st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 21st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 12th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 12th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 22nd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,061,925|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$179,367|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$179,367|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 12th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a modification to a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area