Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP
The summary for the Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP: he project is to preserve the historic Forked Lightning Ranch Stable. The one room adobe structure (tack room) attached to the wooden horse stables is in danger of collapse. Working with Cornerstones Community Partnerships, a not for profit 501 C-3.,(Cornerstones) the park will help organize a training workshop that will focus on adobe repair, adobe wall construction, lime plaster application and other preservation techniques that will result in the preservation of this endangered historic resource.
|Federal Grant Title:||Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00106|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$59,591|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$59,591|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...