State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services
The summary for the State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services: This demonstration is designed to provide states funding to strengthen their APS systems statewide, to include improvement in practice, services, and data collection and reporting, as well as their technical ability to interface with ACL's National Adult Maltreatment Reporting System (NAMRS).
|Federal Grant Title:||State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACL-AOA-EJSG-0167|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,115,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$206,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are the state government offices that adminster the state's adult protective services and/or elder protective services program.
Recipients of an award under this program in FY 2015 are NOT eligible to apply for funding under this opportunity.
Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Aiesha Gurley
Administration for Community Living 202-795-7360
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program