State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes
The summary for the State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes: State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health PromotionDivision of Population Health
|Federal Grant Title:||State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP12-121003CONT14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||March 12th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||March 12th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||April 16th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 12th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under DP12-1210: State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Tobacco Use, Heart Disease, and ass...
- • State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and As...
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2