Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center
The summary for the Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center: The SILC T&TA Center will serve as a central source of information, expertise, and technical assistance for the SILCs. Key functions of the SILC T&TA Center include: Providing technical assistance, training and information to SILCs to enhance their overall efficiency and effectiveness in performing SILC duties and responsibilities. Providing sandardized expert information and access to resources that assist SILCs in obtaining and/or maintaining competency in the areas of basic member and board of director duties and responsibilities, SILC duties and responsibilities and other related independent living information. Facilitating communication and peer-to-peer learning between the SILCs on a national level. Continually assessing SILC needs and special capabilities, and evaluate effectiveness of SILC T&TA Center activities in meeting SILC needs. Developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art SILC web site.
|Federal Grant Title:||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACL-AOD-ISTA-0229|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 23rd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$273,305|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$273,305|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$245,975|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 7th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Domestic public or private non-profit entities including state and local governments, Indian tribal governments and organizations (American Indian/Alaskan Native/Native American), faith-based organizations, community-based organizations, hospitals, and institutions of higher education. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Deborah Cotter
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program