Stewardship Issues within Niobrara National Scenic River
The summary for the Stewardship Issues within Niobrara National Scenic River grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Stewardship Issues within Niobrara National Scenic River: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD FY12 PROJECT: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund The Niobrara Council's Scenic River project This cooperative agreement will address infrastructure needs to provide visitors access to the river. It will also provide and maintain restrooms to alleviate the recreation impact on the river and associated private lands. The agreement will address exotic and invasive species. Finally, the agreement will continue to provide programs about the outstanding remarkable values (OVRs) of Niobrara National Scenic River and the public's role in their care. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Stewardship Issues within Niobrara National Scenic River|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC30824|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 06, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 06, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,902|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,902|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,902|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area