Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD
The summary for the Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVFAC Washington DC , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD: NSFIH is proposing to design and implement wetland creation measures at an area referred to as “Wetland Creation Area 1” at Stump Neck Annex. These measures could include installing erosion control measures, re-grading and replanting native and non-invasive species to restore the natural shallow water habitat and slow the flow of water through the stream. The project includes minimal vegetation removal and potential tree girdling to open the canopy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVFAC Washington DC (DOD-ONR-FAC-N40080)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40080-19-2-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 5th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 2nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Galgano
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NAVFAC Washington DC
- • NSA Bethesda Stream Restoration
- • Biological Assessment of Sill and Breakwater WIndows NSF, Indian Head, MD
- • Prescribed Burning at Nas Pax River, Maryland
- • Shoreline Stabilization of Phase Iii (Reaches Ii, Iii and V) of the Shoreline Management P...
- • Forest Inventory and Harvest Plan at NSF Dahlgren, Virginia