Strengthening HIV/AIDS Research in Kenya
The summary for the Strengthening HIV/AIDS Research in Kenya grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening HIV/AIDS Research in Kenya: The purpose of this project is to strengthen public health research for HIV/AIDS in Kenya.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening HIV/AIDS Research in Kenya|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-17-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||January 6th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||January 6th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 4th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 6th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have difficulty accessing the full announcement electronically, please contact:
Technical Information Management Section
CDC Office of Financial Resources
Office of Grants Services
2920 Brandywine Road, MS E-14
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in P...