Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) for the Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services through Pre-service and In-service Training in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS
The summary for the Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) for the Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services through Pre-service and In-service Training in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) for the Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services through Pre-service and In-service Training in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS: Under the leadership of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator, as part of the President's Emergency Plan, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS/CDC) works with host countries and other key partners to assess the needs of each country and design a customized program of assistance that fits within the host nation's strategic plan and partnership framework.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) for the Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services through Pre-service and In-service Training in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH12-1229|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 07, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Eligibility for award is limited to foreign Nigerian entities that are registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (e.g. any local, indigenous Nigerian Non-governmental Organization, Faith-based Organization, Community-based Organization, Not-for-profit organization, For-profit organization, etc.) The following organizations are eligible to apply: a. Public Institutions b. Private Institutions c. Nonprofits (Other than Institutions of Higher Education) d. Small Businesses e. For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses) f. Regional Organizations g. Non-Domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) h. Faith-based or Community-based Organizations i. Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grant Office (PGO) Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2