Strengthening National Pediatric HIV/AIDS and Scaling up Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in the Republic of Uganda under The Presidents Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief
The summary for the Strengthening National Pediatric HIV/AIDS and Scaling up Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in the Republic of Uganda under The Presidents Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening National Pediatric HIV/AIDS and Scaling up Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in the Republic of Uganda under The Presidents Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief: This program is authorized under Public Law 108-25 (the United States Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria Act of 2003) [22 U.S.C. 7601, et seq.] and Public Law 110-293 (the Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008).
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening National Pediatric HIV/AIDS and Scaling up Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in the Republic of Uganda under The Presidents Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH12-1215|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012 Modified to|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 21, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity is limited to foreign entities located in Uganda. The following organizations are eligible to apply: -Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education -Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education -Private Institutions of Higher Education -Small Businesses -For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses) -State Governments -County Governments -City or Township Governments -Special District Governments -Independent School Districts -Regional Organizations -Other(s) oEligible Agencies of the Federal Government o Faith-based or Community-based Organizations -Other-Special Eligibility Criteria: oThe organizations must have an active and current comprehensive HIV prevention, care, or antiretroviral treatment (ART) program in place in Uganda at the time of submission. Organizations created solely for the purpose of responding to this FOA are ineligible.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grant Office (PGO) E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2