Strengthening Partnerships with State Legislatures to Promote the Safety of FDA Regulated Products and Advance Public Health (U18)
The summary for the Strengthening Partnerships with State Legislatures to Promote the Safety of FDA Regulated Products and Advance Public Health (U18) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Partnerships with State Legislatures to Promote the Safety of FDA Regulated Products and Advance Public Health (U18): The goal of this cooperative agreement program is to promote the safety of FDA regulated products and advance public health through strengthened collaboration and partnerships with State legislatures
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Partnerships with State Legislatures to Promote the Safety of FDA Regulated Products and Advance Public Health (U18)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-041|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 7, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 7, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 1, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$175,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$175,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- National associations/organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement of RFA-FD-16-041
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Martin Bernard
Food and Drug Administration 240-402-7592
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional