Study of Fluid Amounts Taken with Oral Drug Products (U01)
The summary for the Study of Fluid Amounts Taken with Oral Drug Products (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Study of Fluid Amounts Taken with Oral Drug Products (U01): The purpose of this study is to obtain representative samples of patient compliance regarding the concomitant ingestion of fluid with oral drug products.
|Federal Grant Title:||Study of Fluid Amounts Taken with Oral Drug Products (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-033|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 3, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 3, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 1, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 1, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 3, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Special district governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- full announcement of RFA-FD-16-033
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eric Bozoian
Grants Management Specialist
Food and Drug Administration 240-402-7592
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...