Study to Assess the Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults
The summary for the Study to Assess the Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Study to Assess the Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults: The purpose of this FOA is a study to develop, implement, and evaluate a surveillance system to assess the incidence of type 1 diabetes in young adults (age 20 to 45 years) in the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||Study to Assess the Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DP-16-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Chronic Diseases: Research, Control, and Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 23, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 23, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Dec 18, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 18, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 24, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Private institutions of higher education
Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharon Saydah
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System
- • Validation of survey questions to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes among adults with...
- • Community Characteristics Associated with Geographic Disparities in Diabetes and Cardiomet...
- • Advancing Arthritis Public Health Approaches through National Organizations
- • Promoting Population Health through Increased Capacity in Alcohol Epidemiology
- • Diabetes Prevention and Control in the Americas
- • Demonstration Project for Identifying Individuals at High-Risk for Chronic Kidney Disease ...
- • Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2