Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant
The summary for the Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant: Pursuant to the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016 (P.L. 114-113), the Federal Railroad Administration is to make available to Amtrak $2,000,000 to cover Capital and American Disabilities Act (ADA) expenses until December 31, 2018 or all funds have been expended. In order to receive these funds, Amtrak must complete the grant application and applicable standard forms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration (DOT-FRA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-AMT-16-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||December 22nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Amtrak is the only entity eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk
Phone Number: 1.866.577.0771 or 202.401.5282
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
GrantSolutions Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA...
- • FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passen...
- • FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenge...
- • FY20 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission (NECC)
- • FY20 National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- • Capital Grants to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects