Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA
The summary for the Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA: Parties will collaborate on weighty projects to conduct monitoring, examination, and analysis of park-wide biological resources and physical science issues. This project will provide for such data to be gathered and disbursed to: develop outreach materials, update public programming, design stewardship workshops; institutes for education, research, and/or related studies, including other local government agencies; update park management on the best practices for planning and managing land and water resources and recommend adaptations to environmental changes; and ensure that Endangered Species Act decisions are based on strong science- since it influences visitor access to relevant areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00486|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 1st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 1st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$254,614|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$254,614|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$54,614|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 1st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Agreements Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2300
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...