Support and Resources Needed for Universal Childhood Influenza Vaccination: Providers' Perspective
The summary for the Support and Resources Needed for Universal Childhood Influenza Vaccination: Providers' Perspective grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support and Resources Needed for Universal Childhood Influenza Vaccination: Providers' Perspective: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Support and Resources Needed for Universal Childhood Influenza Vaccination: Providers Perspective." $225,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 1 award. The National Immunization Program (NIP) is soliciting investigator-initiated research that will help expand and advance our understanding of the feasibility of implementing a universal influenza vaccination recommendation for children in provider offices. This project would consist of interviews, surveys, and on-site data collection to determine physicians support for a universal childhood influenza vaccination recommendation, what office policies would be implemented to handle seasonal spikes in vaccination, current resources used to vaccinate, and additional resources needed to implement a universal influenza recommendation for all children. The earliest anticipated start date is September 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support and Resources Needed for Universal Childhood Influenza Vaccination: Providers' Perspective|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP06-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Feb 16, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Feb 16, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Procurement and Grants Office, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2