Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Advancement Award (SC1)
The summary for the Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Advancement Award (SC1) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Advancement Award (SC1): The SCORE Program is a developmental program designed to increase the research competitiveness of faculty at minority-serving institutions and institutions with a historical mission of training students from backgrounds underrepresented in biomedical research. These institutions train a substantial number of professionals who pursue research careers or provide health care and health related services to populations who are underserved and not well represented in NIH funded research. SCORE offers three funding opportunities for individual investigator-initiated research awards according to their developmental level: Research Advancement Award (SC1), Pilot Project Award (SC2) and Research Continuance Award (SC3).
|Federal Grant Title:||Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Advancement Award (SC1)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-13-069|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jan 03, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jan 03, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: award science degrees to undergraduate (B.S. or B.A.) and/or graduate students (M.S. or Ph.D.); have received less than six million dollars from NIH R01 support in the last two fiscal years. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...
- • Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPOREs) in Human Cancers for Years 2021, 2022...
- • HEAL Initiative: Non-addictive Analgesic Therapeutics Development [Small Molecules and Bio...
- • Emergency Awards RADx-RAD: Novel Biosensing for Screening, Diagnosis and Monitoring of COV...
- • Emergency Awards RADx-RAD: Screening for COVID-19 by Electronic-Nose Technology (SCENT) (U...
- • Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health
- • Metagenomic Analyses of the Oral Microbiome
- • Phase Iii Clinical Trials in Oral Infectious Diseases
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...