Support of the Truckee River Planning Model
The summary for the Support of the Truckee River Planning Model grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support of the Truckee River Planning Model: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support of the Truckee River Planning Model|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13AC80013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||SECURE Water Act - Research Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 17, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 17, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 17, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$55,250|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$55,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$55,250|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shaun Wilken Grants Management Specialist Phone 303-445-3697
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office
- • Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART: Cooperative Watershed Management Program Grants for FY 2013
- • Notice of Intent to Award Funding to Southwest Conservation Corps