Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander
The summary for the Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander: The project proposes to survey the entire park for probable habitat, existing inhabited locations, condition and age structure of the current population, and to assess habitat condition and vulnerability to degradation. The study, joined with review of current peer-reviewed research, will provide the needed information to draft a management plan that will guide park actions where green salamander habitat integrity may be threatened. The report will also include habitat connectivity strategizing with partnering natural resource agencies and organizations to maintain wildlife corridors and greenways.
|Federal Grant Title:||Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00433|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P13AC00443 with The Amphibian and Reptile Conservancy, a partner under the Piedmont South Atlantic Coast Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for a project titled; Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 8654361217
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area