Sustainable Historic Site and Natural Resource Management at Fort Baker
The summary for the Sustainable Historic Site and Natural Resource Management at Fort Baker grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sustainable Historic Site and Natural Resource Management at Fort Baker: This is a Notice of Intent to award announcement; this is not a request for applications: The objective of this Task Agreement is to collaborate on and to carry out related resource historic resource site stabilization and management, native plant production, revegetation, and site preparation, including biological monitoring, invasive non-native plant management and community engagement, as part of the ongoing effort to restore and enhance Fort Baker historic landscape, historic buildings, cultural landscape, and related natural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sustainable Historic Site and Natural Resource Management at Fort Baker|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00272|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Aug 4, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$24,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss, Agreements Officer, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...