Synchrophasor applications and tools for reliability, market efficiency, and asset management
The summary for the Synchrophasor applications and tools for reliability, market efficiency, and asset management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Synchrophasor applications and tools for reliability, market efficiency, and asset management: The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement is to advance two classes of software applications that rely on synchrophasor data: Reliability Management and Asset Management. All proposed projects must include field demonstration at a host site used as a transitional step toward full commercialization. Projects may also include activities that support aspects of the software applications including, but not limited to, data quality management processes and offline training simulators involving the advanced software applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Synchrophasor applications and tools for reliability, market efficiency, and asset management|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001492|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, Research, Development and Analysis|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2016 Please refer to the FOA application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2016 Please refer to the FOA application|
|Posted Date:||Mar 22, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the FOA for the eligibility requirements associated with this FOA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- DOE Contract Specialist Sheldon E. Funk 304-285-0204
National Energy Technology Laboratory 304-285-4084
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...