Technical Assistance and Support for Improved Protection of DrinkingWater Sources
The summary for the Technical Assistance and Support for Improved Protection of DrinkingWater Sources grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical Assistance and Support for Improved Protection of DrinkingWater Sources: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting applications from eligible applicants for technical assistance and support that will enhance communication and coordination between the EPA and the states1 to protect drinking water sources. The technical assistance and support should develop and expand the capability of state and tribal Underground Injection Control (UIC) programs (Classes I-VI) and state and tribal Source Water Protection programs to protect drinking water sources. Funds awarded under this announcement may be used by recipients to promote non-federal participation in meetings that improve the ability to protect drinking water sources and to support the travel expenses of non-federal personnel to attend appropriate meetings.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical Assistance and Support for Improved Protection of DrinkingWater Sources|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-OGWDW-16-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Training Grants - Section 1442 of the Safe Drinking Water Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Posted Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Technical Assistance and Support for Improved Protection of DrinkingWater Sources
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Suzanne Kelly,202-564-3887
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors