Technical and educational support for forest management projects on Wildlife Refuges within the Gulf CESU area
The summary for the Technical and educational support for forest management projects on Wildlife Refuges within the Gulf CESU area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical and educational support for forest management projects on Wildlife Refuges within the Gulf CESU area: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to enter into a Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit Agreement with the Mississippi State University to provide technical and personnel in support of archaeological and cultural resource investigations on National Wildlife Refuges and other Service owned properties within the Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit under CESU Agreement Number 401814J02-3.. U.S. non-profit, non-governmental organizations must provide a copy of their Section 501(c)(3) or (4) status determination letter received from the Internal Revenue Service.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical and educational support for forest management projects on Wildlife Refuges within the Gulf CESU area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00434|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 26th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 26th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 26th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$82,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 26th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico
- • Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications...
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago
- • Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units
- • Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)