Technology for the Detection and Characterization of Low Abundance Proteins, Peptides, or micro RNAs (SBIR) [R43/R44]
The summary for the Technology for the Detection and Characterization of Low Abundance Proteins, Peptides, or micro RNAs (SBIR) [R43/R44] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technology for the Detection and Characterization of Low Abundance Proteins, Peptides, or micro RNAs (SBIR) [R43/R44]: Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) solicits Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose to develop new technologies or improvements to existing technologies for the isolation and characterization of proteins, peptides, or micro RNAs that normally exist in complex biologically relevant mixtures at concentrations that are beyond the lower limits of current technologies (e.g., low abundance proteins present in less than 5000 copies per cell).
|Federal Grant Title:||Technology for the Detection and Characterization of Low Abundance Proteins, Peptides, or micro RNAs (SBIR) [R43/R44]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-07-241|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.396 Cancer Biology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...