The Health Outreach Program
The summary for the The Health Outreach Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Health Outreach Program: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Central Asian Republics is seeking applications from all qualified organizations for the Health Outreach Program in four Central Asian Republics (CAR): Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The goal of this project is to provide technical assistance, training and direct outreach services to increase access to quality HIV prevention and Tuberculosis (TB) prevention and treatment interventions among most-at-risk populations (MARPs). The Health Outreach Program (HOP) will strengthen governmental and non-governmental organizations to improve prevention services, increase awareness, and build capacity to reach MARPs in order to prevent the spread of HIV and TB (including co-infection) in four Central Asian Republics (CAR): Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The project will combine best practices and effective approaches using community mobilization and direct outreach to improve TB and HIV prevention, health seeking, and adherence behavior of MARPs.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Health Outreach Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HE176-09-011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2009 10:00|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2009 10:00|
|Posted Date:||Jun 05, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Natalia Portnyagina Acquisition Specialist Phone 7272504802
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia